Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

I have been incarcerated for 3 1/2 years and I done fail behind in my payments. I have been summoned to appear in court. What can I do to avoid going to jail?

Asked on 2/01/16, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

I am assuming this is for child support. A modification was not entered when you were incarcerated it sounds and then you fell behind. I strongly suggest you seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 2/03/16, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi