Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

what am I entitled to when filing for divorce on grounds of adultry.My wife has a man living with her in our home which I pay bills for. I work out of town and she is refusing to sign divorce papers I had drawn up in an attempt to settle kindly.

Asked on 2/18/16, 8:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

Get an attorney. You have a divorce action as well as a potential suit against the man

Read more
Answered on 2/19/16, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi