Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

This is a family court question. We live in MS and my son is suing the mother of his child for visitation. The court date is soon and she has stated that she is not coming to court. Will the be a continuance or will a decision be made that day with or without her presence?

Asked on 4/06/16, 11:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

You need to have an attorney. It is set for court so please do not represent yourself

Read more
Answered on 4/06/16, 12:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi