Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

what do I do about my ex husband refusing to pay 14% of his income to child support

Asked on 4/18/16, 2:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

Is there an order in place? If so he is in violation and contempt is your answer

Read more
Answered on 4/19/16, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi