Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

I live in Mississippi my wife moved out of our house and moved her and our 3 kids to her sisters before if she leaves me again can I stop her from taking our kids from our house if she wants to leave fine but are there any laws to keep the kids here or closer to me and we have never filed divorce or had court orderd custody(her sister lives 70 miles away same state and oldest son is in school)

Asked on 4/12/16, 4:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

I strongly suggest you consider filing either a divorce or an action for temporary custody to determine your rights. Seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 4/14/16, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi