Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

want to file for divorce. everything is pretty simple. no children, nothing owned together. what kind of divorce do i file for and what steps do i take?

Asked on 7/02/16, 11:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

If there is an agreement on the divorce and division of property it can be filed under irreconcilable differences. If there is no agreement then it must be filed under a fault ground. I suggest you seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 7/07/16, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi