Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

im married but i live with my mom my husband constantly signs papers on me what can i do to stop this

Asked on 10/23/16, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

You need to consult an attorney for a divorce as well as a criminal attorney if you are charged with a crime. I know myself and others offer free consultations.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/16, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi