Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

My husband and I have been separated since January 2015. He does not want to pay child support anymore. We do not have any paper work for child custody. Our son has always lived with me and goes to see is Dad every other weekend. Can I get child support?

Asked on 8/05/16, 11:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anders Ferrington Anders Ferrington PLLC

Yes. You must file a complaint for custody, temporary support and separate maintenance and or a divorce action with these included. Seek counsel

Read more
Answered on 8/08/16, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi