Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi

quick claim deed

i have land left to me in a death. i want to sign it over to my brother can i leave it to just him or do i have to leave it to all my brothers

Asked on 4/14/09, 9:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Leon David L. Leon, P.C.

Re: quick claim deed

Assuming the property is properly transferred to you, you can transfer it to whomever you choose. I would recommend against a quitclaim, however.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/09, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi