Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi

Selling house

Can i sell our house without my husband signing

Asked on 7/24/08, 12:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Bradley The Bradley Law Firm, PLLC

Re: Selling house

All owners of the property must sign, or appoint someone to sign on their behalf pursuant to a power of attorney. If we are talking about your home, both spouses must sign even if only one spouse legally owns the property. The non-owner spouse must sign to release homestead rights.

Contact me if you have further questions or need help in completing the sale of the property.

Read more
Answered on 7/24/08, 5:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi