Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Mississippi


I'm part of a realestate group and I purchased an out of state townhome. I puchased the townhome under a verbal leaseback agreement with the payments starting August of 2008. The owner of the group does not return my calls and now I could be stuck with a mortgage payment starting soon. I would like to send a certified letter but wondering what the letter should say and what advise you may offer

Asked on 7/02/08, 6:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Chrisos Nicholas G. Chrisos Attorney at Law

Re: Leaseback

I strongly suggest locating and retaining an attorney from the state where the property is located. Try googling the state bar association of that state and looking for their referral service. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 7/03/08, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Mississippi