Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I want to see if I can have a conviction from 1992 expunged. I live in Kansas City, MO, but the conviction was in St. Louis, MO. Can this all be taken care of without travel since it's intrastate or will I or my lawyer have to appear in the court of the conviction?

Asked on 3/24/18, 12:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Rogers The Rogers Law Firm

Your attorney will have to appear in court because there will be a hearing before the judge. You need to consult an experienced criminal defense attorney in St. Louis who can tell you whether your conviction is eligible for expungement.

Read more
Answered on 3/25/18, 7:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri