Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I have a ? My husband filed an exporte n it recently dropped can I still gain my Persian belongings he hadn’t let me ? And what is an ocn number , sid number and when do you get these ? I had a violation of exporte n resisting arrest , n haven’t gone to court over this n this is effecting me on getting employment n I have kids to take care of ? I need a good criminal law attorney that will help me in this bazaar events of this case when I got plenty of facts etc

Asked on 3/15/18, 9:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

I may be able to help you. Feel free to call me at 314-727-2822 .

Read more
Answered on 4/02/18, 6:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri