Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

How do I register my PA divorce in the state of Missouri and request for modification on child custody if we both agree

Asked on 3/29/18, 3:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

There are Rules of Civil Procedure that govern the registration of foreign judgments. You should hire an attorney to represent you. I may be able to help you myself. Feel free to call me at 314-727-2822.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/18, 6:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri