Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Missouri

Can I sue school for giving my daughter her federally controlled medication without permission twice? The first time the nurse tryed to contact me and gave it anyway. At that time I gave her my work # and instruction that she should always call me first to get permission (same thing we made clear in the begining of the meds at school arrangement). The meds are only there in case we forget to give it to her and only with permission. She only keeps 3 tablets there at a time. My child is on vyvanse and has adhd pretty bad and the school cant handle her when not on this.

Asked on 4/16/14, 12:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

What are your damages? You can sue but without damages it is meaningless.

Read more
Answered on 4/18/14, 10:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Missouri