Legal Question in Personal Injury in Missouri

Two nights ago I was leaving a bar district on foot with a friend. A guy stopped me to try to get me to hang out with him and my friend continued to walk to my apartment. As I ran to catch up with her, I heard someone shout. When I stopped, I was tackled by a number of KCMO police. They cuffed me, made fat jokes about me running, ran my information, then let me go. I continued my walk home in shock. The next morning, I awoke to a bruised up wrist, bloody knees, torn dress pants and sore ribs. Is there any recourse for, at least getting payment for my pants?

Asked on 8/10/14, 9:05 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

You should hire an attorney and sue!

Read more
Answered on 8/10/14, 5:47 pm
Mel Franke Mel G. Franke, Attorney at Law

You need to meet with a personal injury lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/14, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Missouri