Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

HOA wants to take my driveway to widen the house was the first one built and my driveway is next to my house...if they take my driveway I wont have a place to park, and the road will run up next to my house........can they do it?

Asked on 11/16/16, 12:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

No. Consult with an attorney. You may negotiate an agreement to allow them to proceed in return for compensation. Or, you may need to obtain a restraining Order from the Court. Your attorney will need to review the HOA documents to give you specific legal advice.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/16, 7:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri