Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Missouri

My question is regarding a property that my former husband purchased while we were married unbenounced to me, he paid a girl to go to the courthouse and Forge my name on some documents releasing me from that property and sold after our divorce and my question is am I due any compensation from from that sale of that property

Asked on 9/29/21, 2:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Yes. Depending upon where the property is or the Dissolution was entered I may be able to help you myself. Please feel free to call me at 314-727-2822 for a free telephone consultation. Thanks.

Michael R. Nack

Read more
Answered on 9/29/21, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Missouri