Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

My father died almost four years ago. He had a will and a trust, but the lawyer that was supposed to execute it hasn't done a thing with it, it just sits in a box in his office. There is property and money, and some of the property is suffering because I can't do what needs to be done. how do I get this lawyer to do his job?

Asked on 5/07/16, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Where are you? If you are in the greater St. Louis Metropolitan area, or surrounding counties, I may be able to help you myself, or help you find an attorney who will do the work. Please feel free to call me at 314-727-2822 for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/16, 7:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri