Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

My paternal grandmother left behind a will. My father is deceased as is her husband , My maternal grandfather . while she was alive she could not sell her land and home because her husbands children had to ok it from a probate matter, one of those children being my mother. My question is am I or my brothers entitled to any land even though her will has it appointed to others, with an attorney can we contest this? ALSO she wasn't of sound mind when this will was SIGNED . THANKS

Asked on 3/26/16, 7:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you believe that she did not have the capacity to make her will, you can contest it, through an attorney. But, you have a very limited time in which to do this. Hi consult directly with a probate attorney, in your area, very soon.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 3/27/16, 7:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri