Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

my sister is screwing me on my grandmothers will . what can I do

Asked on 7/08/16, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If there is still time, you may be able to contest the actions she has been taking with the probate judge, or contest the will itself. You need to consult directly with a probate practice attorney, in your area very soon. Time is not on your side, as some actions are lost if not taken quickly.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/08/16, 2:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri