Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Missouri

My uncle passed away he left a will that left every thing to my father my father is 87 he told me to take care of it what do I do and where do I start? he has property he had a logging company, checking account.

Asked on 1/02/20, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

Are you named in the Will as the Personal Representative? Old Wills might use the term "Executor" or "Executrix". I would need answers to a few questions before I can determine what you need to do and whether I can help you. Please call me at 314-727-2822 for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/04/20, 1:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Missouri