Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Montana

I am wondering if I can use a Montana LLC to hold a rental property in Michigan. I want to be sure that I will protected from liability the same as I would if the property was in Montana.

Asked on 9/02/10, 2:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Anderson Mark Anderson, Attorney at Law, PLLC

Yes. You would probably need to register the LLC to do business in Michigan.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/10, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Montana