Legal Question in Criminal Law in Nevada

Left a house that is being watched and got pulled over I was searched so was car they read all my text messages found nothing yet told me that I was going to buy drugs from the house . I don't know who this guy is I was there looking for my son and that's it They want me to buy drugs tonight I don't feel safe doing yet nor do I wanna get involved with this person I was bullied and basically black mail by these police officers He also said if I didn't do it they would ruin,destroy me.

Asked on 1/15/20, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

You can report the cops to Internal Affairs but you should be sure that you are innocent. In the meantime I would stall them off.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/20, 7:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Nevada