Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

After ending a 32 year marriage and being awarded half of that pension, am I allowed to start drawing on this now or can former spouse keep me from doing so? I am 63 with medical issues allowing me to only work part time.

Asked on 9/18/21, 12:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marshal Willick Willick Law Group

There is not quite enough information to answer your question -- there are many different kinds of pensions, all of which have different rules; we are acquainted with all of them. Please call 702-438-4100 during regular office hours and ask to speak with someone on the QDRO Masters staff, and we can probably answer all of your questions.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/21, 3:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada