Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

If I have sole physical and legal custody, do I need to obtain permission to move my child out of state? Do I need to notify other parent?

Asked on 10/08/09, 7:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.

Yes, you need either court permission or her written permission.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/09, 10:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada