Legal Question in Personal Injury in Nevada

While at Cactus Pete's Casino in Jackpot Nevada August, 2013, I was stepping into their swimming pool which had nothing of any kind of non-skid on steps going into pool AND the handrail was broken and not bolted into the cement. I was injured badly and suffered about 4 months severely. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital in Twin Falls Idaho and had to wear a walking cast for approximately 3 months. I incurred huge medical expense from this and did not have insurance at the time. I live in Nampa Idaho and not sure how to start this claim. I am wishing all medical expenses be paid to the providers along with compensation for the extreme pain and setback I indured because of their irregard to the safety of their pool. I can be contacted at (360) 620-8247. Kelli Larson

Asked on 3/20/14, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Harada Law Office of Roger R. Harada

My suggestion is to contact a personal injury attorney in Elko, Nevada. Contact my office directly if you want a referral to the ones I know are good up there.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/14, 1:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Nevada