Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

We live in Reno, Nevada and own a 40% interest in a property in our names. We want to transfer our interest the property to our revocable trust. What is the simplest and most reasonably priced method to do this? (Quit Claim Deed?) Does the transfer documentation/form address all parties or only our 40% ownership and disregard the 60% owned by the other party? Thank you.

Asked on 12/01/16, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paul Malikowski Malikowski Law Offices, Ltd.

Typically, a properly executed and recorded Nevada Quitclaim Deed will accomplish a transfer of whatever record and non-record interest(s) the Grantor(s) has/have in the property properly described in the instrument. Nevada Revised Statutes should be consulted regarding recording requirements. Your attorney can explain further.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/16, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada