Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

Hi, I want to purchase a mobile home (all cash) in a 55+ and low income

(under 33k).community.

1. After I sign and move in, could I take a roommate whose income may be above the limit?

2. If above answer is yes, if I wanted to add his name to my title, how can that be done as his earnings are much higher. Thank you for your time.

Asked on 5/23/16, 12:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rick Williams Law Offices of Frederick D. (Rick) Williams, Chtd.

In order to move into such a community, you must sign a contract. All your questions should be answered by reviewing the terms of the contract. If the specific things are not addressed in the agreement you sign, they may be subject to interpretation, based on what a "reasonable man" would expect the answer to be. Therefore, look first to the document and if you do not find answers there, try to apply rational logic and think from both your perspective and that of the park management to reach a "reasonable" conclusion.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/16, 4:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada