Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Nevada

I have power of attorney over my mom and her name is on my house with me can I sign her half of the house in a quit claim deed over to me ?

Asked on 11/13/20, 8:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Smith James E. Smith Ltd.

If the power of attorney is valid and the Assessor's Office will accept it.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/20, 9:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Nevada