Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

Hi, I am a owner of a condo in New Jersey. The tenants lived there for 4 yrs. Before they moved out they didn't pay rent for a few months and caused damage to property. I sued in civil court for $10400.00. The mediator settled for $4000.00. They were supposed to pay $250/month. They did not pay even the first month. So I went to court for the full amount judgement. But later they only send a money order for $125.00. What do I do in this case? Thank you.

Asked on 12/08/16, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

File the judgment with the Superior Court Judgment Processing Services and wait . . . perhaps years when they are able to pay they will contact you to remove this outstanding judgment from their credit report.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/16, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey