Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in New Jersey

Received right to sue notice from EEOC and want to go pro se. Is there a legal coaching service in NJ I can hire to help guide me?

Asked on 6/27/16, 4:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Not that I know of but what you can do is hire a lawyer to consult with. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 6/27/16, 4:11 pm
Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

Visit the court's website at:

Then go to: Procedural Guide For Prose Litigants

Read more
Answered on 6/27/16, 4:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in New Jersey