Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in New Jersey

I filled out an application for an apartment for a family member. I never contacted by the rental agency, nor did I sign a lease. Next thing I know, I have a judgement on my credit report. I was never contacted by the rental place nor the creditors. How can I protect my credit and name?

Asked on 10/28/18, 8:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

This is a very common problem. You have a default judgment against you. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 10/28/18, 8:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in New Jersey