Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

What should I do when a neighbor threatens my 20 year old son with bodily harm?

Asked on 9/01/17, 7:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Call the police

Read more
Answered on 9/05/17, 5:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey