Legal Question in Criminal Law in New Jersey

my son in new jersey is on parole and got a disorderly conduct charge 2c:33-2A1 can he get violated and go back to jail ?

Asked on 10/07/17, 1:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Yes. He should have an attorney fight that new charge. 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 10/08/17, 9:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in New Jersey