Legal Question in DUI Law in New Jersey

i was in an auto accident as driver, and received dui plus reckless driving and possession of small amount of marijuana. what do you recommend?

Asked on 6/03/18, 8:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

Hire a lawyer asap. Do not just plea guilty.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/18, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New Jersey