Legal Question in DUI Law in New Jersey

I hired a lawyer for my dwi case. While waiting for my court date after my arraignment and my lawyer requested a discovery, my lawyer's practice got suspended and I already paid him!! I dont know what to do now and I dont have much money. Can anyone help me?

Asked on 9/23/15, 3:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I'd be happy to help you sort this out. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 9/23/15, 4:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New Jersey