Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

I am a father of 4. 3 of whom I pay child support for, for 15 years. My ex wife has filed continuation of support for some sort of schooling, and for herself to provide medical coverage on the children. My problem is I am not getting any paperwork for any kind of schooling or insurance. She has even gone as far as having the last name of our children changed in 2019. Am I still responsible support when she clearly has pushed me out of our children's lives because of the birth of my daughter with my wife. I have no criminal background and have had the same career for 25 years.. this is new Jersey so any advice would be appreciated

Asked on 1/20/21, 10:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You can hire a lawyer to fight that. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/20/21, 11:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey