Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

My ex wife falsely accused me of abusing my son. At the hearing my attorney spoke with hers and they agreed to going no further and having us go to family counseling... I had enough evidence to prove her wrong and I want to see if I can sue her to prevent her from lying to the courts again.

Asked on 1/15/21, 4:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

It's possible. I assume your current attorney isn't interested in doing this. Call us at 1-888-982-4171 to discuss

Read more
Answered on 1/15/21, 5:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey