Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

When filing for Divorce what do I need to do to Stop spouse from taking money from joint accounts ?

Asked on 4/13/19, 3:14 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Berman Law Offices of Michael A. Berman

If you are early that concerned, act first. But fairly. Close the joint account and open two new ones in equal amounts in your name only. Give your spouse a debit card with PIN from one of the accounts.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/19, 6:25 am
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You should consult with an attorney. He or she will likely suggest filing a motion with the court. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 4/13/19, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey