Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

If you are going for full custody of a child and you are divorced and are getting remarried would it be a problem if you have the person who you are marrying moven with you or would it cause a problem

Asked on 2/24/14, 12:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

If you are filing for full custody, you should have an attorney helping you. This issue along with all others should be discussed with him/her. Call me anytime at 732/773/2768.

Read more
Answered on 2/24/14, 4:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey