Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

I had a child with a man. We bought a family home but put it in his name only. My credit was bad. Over a 4 year peiod, I wrote checks to him to pay for the mortgage and bills. The checks add up to over 90,000.00. He ended up throwing me and my 2 children out for no reason. I have police reports on all 3 incidents. Nothing was my fault. Can I get any of my money back?

Asked on 9/22/14, 12:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Locksley Wade Law Office of Locksley O. Wade

There may be a claim for breach of contract with a possible lien against the house. This would be a complicated case where you would need to employ a skilled attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/14, 3:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey