Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

President of Hist club temporary holding our property will now

Not release to our headquarters or let us inspect! It's a 503 c! What can we do?

Asked on 3/11/17, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

You can get an attorney involved to get this worked out right away. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 3/12/17, 6:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey