Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New Jersey

I had surgery and there was a mass found in the ultrasound that the surgeon never took out but was there before and after surgery, same place and about the same size. I now have to have surgery again to remove that one mass. If I'm thinking about suing can I use the same surgeon to remove what she missed in the first place or should I find someone else?

Asked on 7/24/16, 7:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Zerres Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari

Thank you for your inquiry. My firm has handled numerous claims surrounding surgical negligence. Please feel free to call me or one of my partners to further discuss your potential claim. (973)635-5400. We will assist you in whatever way we can.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/16, 6:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New Jersey