Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

My brother attends Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey, (a day program). He is severely mentally retarded and has spastic CP. He recently obtained a fractured patella at the program and no one can tell us what happened, although he is to be supervised 100% of the time he is there. CPNJ is funded by the state. If we wanted to file a suit who would we file it against?

Asked on 4/25/10, 1:12 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Owens, Esq. Molod, Spitz & DeSantis

There are several issues that need to be addressed that cannot be answered simply in an e-mail. Please contact me at 201-610-1340 to discuss this matter further, as immediate steps need to be taken to protect your brother's interests.

Very truly yours,

Read more
Answered on 4/30/10, 1:33 pm
Amy Klauber Klauber & Klauber, LLP

This is not a simple answer as there is much additional information that is needed to answr the question. It is important that you contact an attorney as soon as possible to ensure that all filing deadlines are met. If any public agerncies are involved, a notice of claim may need to be filed within 90 days of the incident. Please contact my office to discuss this matter further. I can be reached at 732-663-1500.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/10, 2:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey