Legal Question in Personal Injury in New Jersey

My neighbour was playing and throwing my son in air. My son fell flat on concrete with head injuries. I have to bear do much pain agony and also expense . I am jobless and a widow. What are my rights?

Asked on 9/06/15, 5:00 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Blair Lane, Sr Earp Cohn, P.C.

You may have some help if your neighbor owns a home and has homeowners insurance which may provide some coverage. Please call to discuss this matter further. Blair C Lane Sr cell 609-472-1008 or work 856-354-7700

Read more
Answered on 9/06/15, 5:44 am
John Ratkowitz Starr, Gern, Davison & Rubin, P.C.

You should consult a lawyers who can open a file and prosecute a claim on your son's behalf. Personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis and you will not be charged a fee unless your son successfully recovers.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/15, 5:55 am
David Owens, Esq. Molod, Spitz & DeSantis

You and your child have claims to pursue. You should immediately consult with an attorney to protect your rights. Please feel free to call me for a free consultation.

David B. Owens

Molod, Spitz & DeSantis, P.C.

201 795 5400

Read more
Answered on 9/06/15, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New Jersey