Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

I have people staying in my house beyond their "welcome" date. No lease. I understand Ineed an Ejection Notice. What does that do for me? Thanks.

Asked on 10/05/19, 12:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

If you want to do this the right way, you should have a lawyer do it for you. Call us at 1-855-9-JEFLAW to discuss

Read more
Answered on 10/05/19, 1:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey