Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

I am selling my house. My lawyer has ascted as an attorney for the buyer. Is a Wavier necessary for me to sign?

Asked on 11/30/22, 11:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.

Yes. It acknowledges you are aware he is acting as the attorney for both parties. However, it is better that you use an independent attorney to avoid possible conflicts if problems arise.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/22, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey