Legal Question in Traffic Law in New Jersey

Hi I had a small accident on July the 3rd...a cop car hit me but of course he blame license is suspended he gave me tickets for driving under a suspension,no signal n no insurance.I need to change my court date cuz I just started a new job n can't take off what can I do

Asked on 7/27/15, 5:19 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Gary Moore Gary Moore Attorney At Law

If you hire.a lawyer he will be compelled to adjourn, reschedule, your to prepare your case. Call me at 201/342/7933.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/15, 5:29 pm
Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.

I'd be happy to help you. Call me at 1-855-9-JEFLAW

Read more
Answered on 7/27/15, 5:43 pm

Give a call and say hello.

215 370 2608

Saul Segan Esq

Read more
Answered on 7/27/15, 6:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New Jersey