Legal Question in Workers Comp in New Jersey

sent back to work still hurt

a year ago,I was hurt at work,I listed multiple injuries on the accident report & the dr. report.After 4 weeks of worker's compensation,I went back to work.I noticed after my prescription of pain killers ran out severe pain in my ankle,it was persistent.I scheduled a vacation for a week to take care of it but it was much more serious than I had anticipated.I am on disability but I should be on worker's comp. How do I switch that over being that I've been on short term disability?

Asked on 10/03/07, 11:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.

Re: sent back to work still hurt

you are far away from me, so I can not assist you and do not know any lawyers near you.

Please, please please. go see an attorney who does a lot of worker's compensation cases. you need a lawyer to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 10/03/07, 11:41 am
Ronald Aronds Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Re: sent back to work still hurt

My advice is for you to hire a lawyer who does workers compensation on a regular basis to help you. From what you are telling me you should never have been put on short term disability at all, but rather should have been put back on workers compensation temporary disability. I am an attorney who has handled hundreds of workers compensation cases in various workers compensation courts throughout New Jersey in the past. Please contact me to discuss your case in more detail. I never charge for simply talking to a person about their case. Thank you.

Sincerely yours, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.-

Read more
Answered on 10/03/07, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in New Jersey